Rentals in 78613>Question Details

deeforan, Other/Just Looking in Cedar Park, TX

I'm currently living in Liverpool UK. I love Austin and am considering moving out for a year with my family to give it a go- my sister is a US

Asked by deeforan, Cedar Park, TX Fri Jan 25, 2013

citizen I can't find any partly furnished rental properties. Any advice?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 78613

Answers

4
Most apartment communities will put together a furnished apartment for you. Or, you can simply rent furniture youself. Cort has pretty reasonable packages and you can choose which rooms/pieces you'd want. I'd say if you were going to stay for a year, you would be better off buying some inexpensive furniture. You could always sell it at the end of a year and get some value back. Ikea has very affordable pieces.

Realistically though, after a year here, you won't want to go home! Austin has a very high retention rate!

Best of luck!
My husband is from London, England and we live in Cedar Park, I'm also a local realtor. Furnished properties are more expensive, but the majority of homes in Ausitn come with all the appliances so you just need furnishings and household items. Apartments are pretty cheap here compared to the UK. You may want to get an apartment first. Call me if you need help when you get here 1-512-517-5899
Furnished properties are available but will be more expensive. Most rentals in this area include a microwave, stove/oven & dishwasher. Some include refrigerator & washer/dryer. If you can find one that includes all the necessary appliances, don't worry so much on furniture. You can hit Craigslist.com and furnish a residence quite easily and cost effective.

You can search for homes for lease in the below link.

Love to help you out. Call me @ 512-368-3910
Should be able to, if they aren't furnished you can check craigslist.com for free furniture. Look me up if you make this way. Johnny Duke Keller Williams email: jduke@johnduke.net