Rentals in Newark>Question Details

Paulina Garay, Renter in Newark, NJ

I'm a single mother of 5 children can someone help search for a decent area in NJ near schools.

Asked by Paulina Garay, Newark, NJ Wed Jun 19, 2013

Boys are 10,8,6 and 4
Girl 2

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Newark

Answers

2
Hi Paulina,
There are several factors you need to consider. Do you want to own or rent? Will you be working or staying home with the little one's? Do you wish to be near NY or perhaps near the beach? And probably most important, whether renting or buying what is your budget? I can help you if you are looking in the bedroom communities within 45 minutes of New York City and can recommend an agent in other areas.
Good luck with your search, I'm sure you will find a great home for your family! Please call anytime if you have any questions or need help finding the right home.
Ed Silliere
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams MidTown Direct Realty
973-444-0058
You can review all the schools in the state at my website, below. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see a link there to the school information
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com