Rentals in New York>Question Details

Melissa Eche…, Renter in New York, NY

I'm a med student from PR who is doing a summer externship in Manhattan. We are searching for a safe and affordable place (2br) .

Asked by Melissa Echevarria Baez, New York, NY Tue Mar 26, 2013

It could be a 2br apt and we are willing to pay $2, 600 max. I could be also a 1br if the living room has space for a couch or something... Can somebody help?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

8
Hi, I specialize in rentals in NYC and I will be glad to help you find your ideal apartment. Check out my website and I will help find an apartment within your needs.

http://remaxnyc.com/
yes - any 1 bedroom in NYC can be converted into 2 bedroom by flexing the living room into the second bedroom and still having enough space for living room.
There are several options in your range,-1 br or even 2 br. Even the most affordable spaces that may not have been desirable before are plenty safe and desirable now, and will save you the most, if you want to travel. Either way, we have the listings, but they change daily or hourly. The most important thing is when you can come in to start viewing, then we can get you what you need. Feel free to call me at 917-690-4330 or email me at adharawat@aclawrence.com. I'll be willing to meet you as soon as you're ready. Thanks. --Anand
I specialize in Murray Hill/Kips Bay by NYU School of Medicine. I can find you a great place near there in this price range. Contact me via coreywayne@prestonny.com or 865-385-2671.

Best of luck,
Corey Wayne Ogle
I would be happy to help you, could email me you contact info?
My email: xiaoping.zhao@elliman.com
Thanks.
Hi, i'm interested on the 1br, Upper West Side, Manhattan, let me know if its still up for rent. Do you have the exact adress? Hope to hear back from you. Thanks
I would be happy to help. Please email me Christine.amerosa@gmail.com. Thanks
Check it out.....http://www.nakedapartments.com/me/dp

Contact me when you are ready. Peace.