Rentals in Phoenix>Question Details

msjazee, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

I'm a handicapped person searbhing for a home to rent. Are their any homes for rent that are handicapped accesibility?

Asked by msjazee, Phoenix, AZ Fri Nov 2, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Phoenix

Answers

8
As a Realtor we have ways and keywords that enable us to search on handicapped accessible properties. Your agent should be able to direct you accordingly. Good luck
I have a one bedroom for rent on ground floor with hydrotherapy tub for easy access in and out facing golf course great view and location right across from paradise Valley mall
I have several affordable rent-to-own manufactured homes in North Phoenix and Mesa that are handicapped accessible in quiet 55+ communities. If you are interested you can contact me at 602-315-9581 or email TomB@srehome.com

Tom Brain
Senior Managing Partner
Southern Real Estate, LLC
Phone: 602-315-9581
Email: TomB@srehome.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Yes, there are homes that are for rent with these features. What part of town are you looking in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Msjazee, working with a REALTOR can give you someone to search and screen the properties that may meet your needs and desires. Also the program mentioned by Claudia is very good resource.
Best of luck in your search.
The link below has the current rentals in Phoenix listed as Physically Challenged. Check them out and if you have any questions call, text or email me. Love to help you! :)
David R Fuller RE/MAX Desert Showcase
14155 N. 83rd Ave.
Suite 120
Peoria, AZ 85381
602-363-7653
realtorinaz@hotmail.com

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

I don't have much expertise in Rentals, however, I work for a City of Phoenix Housing Program and one of our Community Partners is "Foundation For Senior Living"...The provide rental and purchasing help to the community and it is a non-profit organization. Don't let the word "senior" discourage you. They offer help to all ages. I hope you can find help with them.

Here is their contact informationMain Office
1201 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Phone:
602.285.1800
Fax:
602.285.1838
Toll Free:
866-375-9779
Yes, a Realtor can search for homes that are handicapped accessible on the MLS for you.