Rentals in Downtown>Question Details

Josie Wake, Renter in 90036

I'm a Tourist can I rent an apartment in los angeles for 6months? Will pay for the whole 6 months period in advance.Thank you.

Asked by Josie Wake, 90036 Mon Jan 6, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Downtown

Answers

7
If you google short term or corporate housing you'll find numerous opportunities to rent short term, even for just a month or two. One that has several locations in various areas of Los Angeles is the Oakwood Apartments. They have singles, and one and two bedroom units, security gated, heated pools, spas, gyms, night lighted tennis courts, fully equipped gyms, game rooms. There are numerous others, Check the internet.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 6, 2014
I agree, you can find short term rentals. Usually they are for rent by owners and you can find them on westside rentals, hotpad, craiglist, some other services that offer vacation and business rentals. Oakwood apartments is one of the options if you like large communities and not tight on a budget.
Flag Thu May 22, 2014
Most lessors want a minimum of 1 year, but there are short term rentals sometimes referred to as executive suites that are completely furnished where you can rent for as little as one month such as the one mentioned below. I would also check with the Oakwood Apartments. They have a number of locations throughout LA. You could google them for more information including contact info.
Hi Josie,

I am assuming that you have found a place by now, however, if you have not, Urban Flat is the perfect company for you to look at. We provide fully furnished apartments, lofts, and penthouses in Downtown LA.

You can check out our properties on our website:
http://www.urbanflat.com

We offer a broad range of lease options from 15 days to 12 months. All of our units have an in-unit washer/dryer, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. High-speed internet with Wifi, cable TV, parking and utilities are all included in the rental price. Please reach out with any questions and we can put together a quick quote for you and check availability.

Cheers,

Gurkarn Bains
510-590-7522
gurkarn@urbanflat.com
http://www.urbanflat.com
I have a great Fully Furnished Townhouse in Encino, near the Freeways in a Beautiful Gated Complex.
CALL ME: 818.424.2504
Pearl
Flexible Lease Terms are available.
WIFI and Cable are Complimentary,
Utilities are paid, Direct Access Garage
and I will take a 6 month Lease.
Furnishings include Bedroom Suites, Living Room and Dining Room.
Awesome and well designed for Comfort and Great Living in Los Angeles.
Linens & Towels are provided.
Landline included.
Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
Gorgeous Unit/Townhouse.
Call me.
I can show the Unit this week by Appointment.
It is available now.
Pearl
818.424.2504
You can rent as short or as long as you want as long as you and the landlord agree. If they think you are a risk they may ask for an extra deposit.
Hi Josie,
Yes, in some cases you may rent for less than one year. I am local to you. Please feel free to contact me with the details of your home search.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Pia Albanese
Leading Edge Society
Prudential California Realty
9696 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd floor
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212
(310)248-6478 (bus. dir.)
(310)621-1557 (cell)
PiaAlbanese@msn.com
http://www.gotPia.com
Parlo Italiano, Jé parle Français, Hablo Español
Cal.DRE#01338660
Hi Josie. I sent you an email. Call me when you can. Best, Jason Callaway