Rentals in 12019>Question Details

stacystreich…, Renter in Norwich, NY

I looking to rent a townhouse/apartment in Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Malta area. My move date is May 1st.

Asked by stacystreicher, Norwich, NY Wed Mar 27, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 12019

Answers

5
Hi if you'd like I can pull up listings in those areas that you are interested in and that fit your
criteria. I know moving can be very stressful so I'd like to help. Contract me through my trulia profile.
Have A Great Day!
I see that the move date was May 1st, I just wanted to check and see that you were successful with the move... If I can be of any service, Give me a call or text at 518-649-2507
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
I am happy to pull up listings for you within your price range and in the areas where you are looking. Please call me and we cant schedule a day and time to get together. Thank you.

Teri Cranston
Realty USA
Associate Broker
518-387-8532
http://www.cliftonparkhomes.com
tcranston@realtyusa.com
Hi Stacy. There are a few rentals available right now in Ballston Lake and Malta. What is your price range? Number of Bedrooms/Bathrooms needed? Does it need to be on the first floor? I am happy to help you in your search if you'd like to contact me. You can find my contact details by clicking on my photo. Thank you.
Hi Stacy,

I would be happy to help you out in your search. Why don't you email or call me and we can talk about your specific rental needs and I will set you up with a direct search link to the MLS? My services will come at no charge to you for any property you're interested in that's listed :)

I'm available 8am-8pm everyday.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865