Rentals in Downtown>Question Details

Norma, Home Buyer in Cudahy, CA

I looking for a mobile homes for to buy 9,000.00 to 50,000.00 is there a list thank you.?

Asked by Norma, Cudahy, CA Mon Dec 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Downtown

Answers

2
What areas are you interested in? Are you wanting to purchase them to rent out or haul out of their current location? Are you aware that mont rent/lease park/communities do not allow sub letting? Are you aware of the legal issues dealing with rent to own?

I would advise you to do some research before your head down this road. I've been in this industry for 3 decades and am currently a manufactured home dealer, manufactured home contractor, general contractor, real estate broker, developer, investor and property manager and have buying, fixing and flipping manufactured homes for decades.

I would be happy to discuss your intentions with you in detail privately if you wish. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net
Hi Norma,
I can send you a list of available mobile homes in your price range, but can you please let me know what areas you are looking in and what you are looking for in the mobile home? (number of bedrooms) Please email me asap.

DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com