Rentals in Sun Valley West>Question Details

Nene28, Other/Just Looking in 48224

I live in Detroit MI right now and at the end of the year I want to move to El Paso TX what do I need to know its just going to be me and my 3 girls

Asked by Nene28, 48224 Sun Jul 14, 2013

Answers

4
Christopher Rojas’ answer
El Paso has a unique market you can get a nice home for a really good price. I work with the top lenders in El Paso to make sure your home buying process is almost seamless. Go ahead and email me at chrisrojas@sellersbuyers.com let me know what you are looking for payment and I will do the rest. I can also email you homes, we have a virtual magazine through our office. You can view homes in your pjs! Email me so I can help you out!
Howdy and welcome to El Paso. If I were moving to El Paso I would ask myself what is important as to where I live. Where will I be working, school ages and school needs, ,family in the area. Will you be buying or renting? There is a perfect home in the perfect location at the perfect price and I would be honored to help you if you give me a bit more information. One thing for sure, a much milder winter is in store for you and your girls!!

Please feel free to contact me at any time and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Cynthia Ann Morris,
CNE, CRS ,CSP,ePRO, GRI, TAHS,Texas Property Tax Arbitrator,Certified Real Estate Instructor
Sales, Property Management and Investing First Time Home Buyer Specialist Short Sales and Foreclosure WE BUY HOMES FREE CREDIT FIX

Broker-Owner Serving you and all of El Paso County.
Phone 915 471 4300 Fax 915 855 4609

email cynthia@EPHomeSearch.com Website http://www.EPHomeSearch.com

I want to be the only REALTOR ® you will ever need
Web Reference: http://www.ephomesearch.com
Congratulations on your move to Sunny El Paso, Texas !

The First and Most Important step in the Home-buying process would be the Pre-approval process. It will certainly be my pleasure to assist you with this process. It will give you "Peace of Mind" as to the amount you qualify for.

It will make your home buying experience much more pleasurable.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Jorge Reyes, Realtor
915-491-5522
El Paso is a great place to live. Great food, great schools, great weather. We are also the 2nd safest large city in the nation. If you have specific questions I'd be happy to try and answer them.