Rentals in New York>Question Details

Alice, Home Owner in New York, NY

I listed for rent on MLS ID# 902422 & download to OLR database for co-brokers, and I pay 1/2M bonus com for co-broker who rent out it

Asked by Alice, New York, NY Mon Nov 11, 2013

(2 BR 2BD a new glass bldg in Time Square for $5,500) But 5 days over, no any co-broker call me for showing Is this 1/2 m too low ? or exposure is not enough in OLR database? whereelse I need to listing advertising? I would appreicate any helps

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

6
Hello Alice,

I want to work with you. I have clients that are actually looking in that area and at that price range. I can also offer you maximum exposure because our website gets over 1.5 MIllion new visitors a month. Let me know when we can talk 646-248-2820. I guarantee I'll have it rented in two weeks or less.
Hey Alice,

I have a client that might be interested in your apartment. When can I bring them by?

Jamal Syed
Coldwell Banker
P. 347 749 1636
Hello Alice,

The only way you will be able to rent this one is to sign an exclusive agreement with a broker, so they can rent it for you and It costs you nothing.

Whatever you are doing right now is to waste your time and everyone's.

I will be glad to rent it out very quick.

Otherwise, good luck with your situation. No broker like Game Playing.

Thanks.
I did sign an exclusive agreement with a broker like a transaction broker I think you misunderstanding the situation I did pay for listing and go to OLR database
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Also since there is no MLS in Manhattan I have no idea where to find your listing
OLR broker database can find my listing where 2 system MANAR AND REBNY will download to OLR broker database and my listing is one of MANAR member so both member of brokers will list and download the information to OLR.com broker database if you can not find please give me yoru email i can email you
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
How much is 1/2m? No idea what that is. And as Enrique said, you keep posting basically the same thing.
half month bonus commision for co-broker who rented it out
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
You just trying to get brokers to waste time showing your property with no commitment ...This is the second time you write the same thing you wasted my time and said you had an exclusive broker... You mad an appointment and at the last minute you canceled telling me I can bring you clients if I like ... You was offering a free months rent before now your co brokering it ..
OLR broker database can find my listing MLS ID# 902422 where 2 system MANAR AND REBNY will download to OLR broker database and my listing is one of MANAR member so both member of brokers will list and download the information to OLR.com broker database and it show I will pay 1/2 month bonus commission for co-broker, if you can not find please give me yoru email i can email you
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
I do list to pay 1/2 month bonus commision for co-broker to bring tenant to me it is not free to work for me you can check with OLR.com broker database to find it I did not make appointment with you I did tell you very clear that weekend I was busy
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013