Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Lourdes Terr…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I left a message for Nestor Colon about a property he has for rent in the northeast and still haven't heard back from him...so dissappointed

Asked by Lourdes Terreforte, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 6, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Lourdes,

I've settled a few deals with Nestor Colon and he has always been very professional and timely with responses.

Chances are that the property you contacted him about has already been rented or sold. He may be too busy with active deals to return your call immediately. If my experience means anything, I'd say he will call you back as soon as he can. Sometimes voicemails don't always go through clearly, maybe you want to leave another message.

In the meantime, if you are still looking for a place to move, please feel free to call me directly. I'd be happy to send you info on available listings that may meet your needs.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Thank you and yes i am still looking to move up to the northeast since my granddaughter will be going to northeast high school i would like to live up that way instead of her traveling all the way from Juanita. I have been living in my present property for nine years renting...we are very good tenants and would realy like to find a nice area to live up there near the school any help would be greatly appreciated....
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013
Hello
What was the address of the property? I can help you get in contact, or find out more information about the property. Let me know if I can help.
Stefan

610-802-3135
sslembos@ewrhomes.com
it was rented already but would appreciate something around northeast high school...thank you for answering me back
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2013
518 Benner or if you know of any other one in the northeast near northeast high school i would highly appreciate it.....thank you
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013