Rentals in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Angela Schab…, Renter in Wesley Chapel, FL

I know its a long shot but any 3bdr 2 baths for about $900 a month In wesley chapel?

Asked by Angela Schaberg, Wesley Chapel, FL Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

3
Try a rental complex. That way you do not have to do a full background check on the owner to verify they are the actual owner and that they are not in foreclosure. Also if you rent from an owner you need to check on them every month so you can save money to move if you end up getting served at your work with the Foreclosure paperwork to give you notice!

If you can get your credit score to 620 you may be able to get up to $20K or possibly more from Pasco County to buy a home.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 16, 2012
low credit score, am not proud but things have change so much in PR, now moving to tampa wesley chapel ,,very worried am 57 and my husband is 63
Not that I have that is pretty low for a 3 bedroom, we just took over a house in that area that we renoved but we want $1250. Sorry