Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

luisannainoa, Renter in Bronx, NY

I just moved back to the bronx and i am looking for a studio or 1bedroom apartment for me and my daughter, under $950.

Asked by luisannainoa, Bronx, NY Sat Feb 16, 2013

Hello, I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apartment in the bronx near an elementary school. I am a single mother and i need a safe place to call my own. I just got separated and i am living in a room right now.. At the moment I am a college student and have a part time job but my income is to low to qualify for anything, that is why i am asking for Help. I am looking for full time job but right now i have no credit and no/low income but i know there are some landlord who will lease if i pay upfront. $$ I HAVE CASH can someone help?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

I'm gald to hear that your looking for a place to call home but not only that your at a budget of $950.00.
Please give me a call at 646-957-4648, I have some studios in that price range, I also have a nice small 1 bedroom at $ 900.00. Call me today so we can schedule an appointment for you to come into the office this week. Exit Realty Search has a huge inventory of rentals in the Bronx. I'm sure we can be able to get you something with in your budget. Call me today! I can have one of my rental specialists schedule some showings for this week.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Rental Specialist
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Web Reference:

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search!

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow &