Rentals in 44149>Question Details

russ.finley,  in Strongsville, OH

I just listed our home for rent two days ago. And I was wondering how this Trulia listing exactly works?

Asked by russ.finley, Strongsville, OH Fri Nov 16, 2012

More important, who pays for what when a deal is finally cut between (in this case) a home owner and the renter?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 44149

Hello Russ, Don't you love Trulia and the ability to list your home for free? If I were you I would have a rent application at the ready. You probably would want to have the prospective tenant furnish you with a credit report and possibly a background check. Since water and sewer run "with your home" these are utilities you may not be able to put in tenants name and will have to decide how you want to deal with this. Most real estate companies have an "offer to lease" then owner to furnish a final lease acceptable to both both parties. I just secured a 3 year lease for a happy owner who is very happy to have this 3 year lease with a credit worthy tenant so they can further "chew"down the mortgage before they sell.
Not to smart to say.. when people want only to rent.".Chew down the mortgage" yep won't be using you
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013