Rentals in Denton>Question Details

Kellye Kirby, Renter in Denton, TX

I have sent several emails on here about a few homes. I cant get anyone to email me back...

Asked by Kellye Kirby, Denton, TX Wed Jan 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denton

Answers

7
Kelly,
Your experience is not uncommon by Trulia consumers. If you are truly needed help, go old school and CALL a real estate agent who works in the area in which you have interest. Agents DO NOT KEEP THEIR NUMBERS PRIVATE!
-
Those unwilling to 'invest' in a phone call may be considered less than serious.
The other aspect to consider is your emails NEVER reached the intended audience but may have been collected to sell to unsuspecting agents as a real estate lead. I just can't be certain what happened to your emails. If you want results....make an investment and pick up the phone and call a Denton Texas professional.....if you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
I could not find any inquiries in my queue either. Could be something in the system software. At any rate, you can reach me directly at 972-322-8060 (my cell) and I will be happy to get you the information you need.
I have not seen any questions posted. Your best bet is to get a Realtor who works for you to help you in your search for a home.
I have not seen any questions posted by you. I searched all through them!! Let me know if you need some help! I'm right here in Denton and have been in the business now for 10yrs!
Thanks!
Mary Kathryn clay
REMAX N ASSOC
972-897-0869
I didnt post any questions. I founds some homes I was interested in and sent requests wanting to view the homes and no one has responded to any of them..
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
Good evening Kellye, you have now found a place where you can be sure to receive help. Just choose someone you are comfortable with and they will help answer your questions. Brent Rice. 214-808-3100
Kellye,
What homes were you looking at? Let me know if there is anyway I can help you. Suzy Flute, RE/MAX North Associates suzy@fluterealty.com
Kellye, What can we help you with. Is there a particular property or are you searching?
305 Casie Ct, 1231 Cordell and 818 Hercules Ln
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013