Rentals in Niceville>Question Details

Joseph Carter, Renter in Niceville, FL

I have recently transferred to area from Atlanta for work and would like to rent in Niceville for one year. I can pay up to six months in advance.

Asked by Joseph Carter, Niceville, FL Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

3
Joseph,

Niceville is a great place to live. If you need a list of available rentals, please contact me and I will be glad to provide you one. I would need you to provide what you are looking for (House, Condo, etc.) and how much you are wanting to pay. If you have the funds for six months of rent, you might be better off buying a home.
Feel free to give me a call at 850-830-6222.
Joseph,

Niceville is a great community and rental prices are fair. I will be happy to send you available rental properties if like. Feel free to call me on my direct line at 850-461-9750.

Mike Jones - Realtor
Paradise Property Brokers, Inc.
770-461-9750 Cell Phone
Hello Joseph There are several homes for rent in Niceville I need to know the size 3/2 bedrooms what price range you are looking in and location like do you have a family with school age children you can call me or email anytime .

Thank you
Angelia Junger
ajunger450@cox.net
850 830-9412