Rentals in 95610>Question Details

Steven Monas, Renter in 95610

I have recently found out that the home i am trying to rent has it listed as 1500 sq ft. but public record says 1156 sq ft.

Asked by Steven Monas, 95610 Wed Apr 6, 2011

I dont want to offend the PM. but i dont want to get taken advantage of. I can understand a discrepancy of 50 to maybe 100 sq ft. but this is grossly over stated. it looks like 1156. i have seen 1500 and it is definantly not.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 95610

Answers

1
Public records normally has accurate data. This is something to ask the property manager. If it is smaller than anticipated this will affect the rent. Also, if the agreement starts off on a negative note you should be cautious. If the property manager disputes the data you can easily purchase a digital tool from Home Depot which will give you the sq ft for each room. As well always remember to verify the property is not in foreclosure before you sign the lease.