Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Tvonee, Home Buyer in

I have really bad credit , I'm going thru a foreclosure because of a pending divorce , will I be able to rent a 2-3 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn/quee

Asked by Tvonee, Fri Aug 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

7
Yes you will be able to rent a nice bedroom apartment that you wanted in Brooklyn. I heard that EZ Lease Rentals can help people with issues like yours - divorce, foreclosures, bankruptcy, bad credit and more. You can even rent a car with their help.
Yes you can. It may seem impossible now but you can with the help of EZ Lease Rentals. They can help you rent a place after foreclosure or bad credit. I suggest that you check it out. I have tried them myself and I am very satisfied with their service. They only ask minimal requirements, and they don't do credit check. They offer their services for a very reasonable fee.
Hello Tvonne - Your foreclosure is pending therefore, I would suggest before you start planning a relocation you are at a point where you are selling the property or negotiating a short sale. If a short sale is negotiated you are able to qualify for a conventional mortgage again in 2 years, rather than 7 when the home is sold at auction. As well, you will be able to negotiate relocation assistance fees. Once the sale or transfer to the bank is complete this will help you to rent another property because you will be able to explain the property was sold.

It should not be a problem finding you a good rental in the areas you mentioned. If you need any help with the foreclosure or rental please contact me anytime. 914-299-0429
I sympathize with your situation. Due to the economy and the housing crisis many homeowners and other good people have fallen on hard times. While your credit may be bad there may still be landlords that will be sympathetic to your situation and will view your credit report as just one part of their evaluation of your worthiness as a tenant. They will also look at your income, employment history and recommendations from others as part of their evaluation. Hopefully you will get the opportunity to make your case to the landlord and prove that you will be a great tenant. Good luck...
Much will depend on the individual landlord, therefore consider being upfront; be prepared to show proof of employment/pay stubs, possibly have some reference letters handy, etc., or consider a guarantor.
Tvonee, you may be able to rent an apartment with bad credit if you can prove to the landlord or management company that your situation is what you stated. Also there is the issue of income qualification which will be seriously look at and if you are thus capable to pay your rent, some lanlord will overlook the credit issue.
Hello Tvonne. Anyone can rent, even with the worst of circumstances. It would be difficult to get you into an apartment building but a private house is no problem. If you need additional help with the foreclosure or rental contact me anytime.