Rentals in Toms River>Question Details

Eric Leshin, Home Buyer in Howell, NJ

I have poor credit, as does my wife, however we have good jobs with strong income. Where can we find someone to take a chance on us. we have two kids

Asked by Eric Leshin, Howell, NJ Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3073499202-848-Jamaica-Blvd-Tom…

Answers

5
Paul F.Marzolla (201) 957-6768’s answer
Eric,

I work with some lenders that specialize in poor credit and have had tremendous success with those in similar situations as yourself. It's of utmost importance that we discuss your scenario in greater depth to ensure program qualification. Give me a call at your earliest convenience as I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Kindest regards,

Paul Marzolla
Loan Officer
(201) 957-6768
There are ways to get rentals with a poor credit report. Sometimes all it takes is an understanding lawyer, sometimes it takes extra money up front. If you would like to discuss this with me, feel free to call me via Trulia or my website, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hey Eric,

I can help you find a property that will fit your financial situation. Please send me some more detail if you'd like me to help out. Call/text/email - whatever is best for you!

Good luck in your search!

Nicholas Repp
Coldwell Banker
Nicholas.Repp@cbmoves.com
848-218-5313
Vist me at NicholasRepp.com
Hi Eric, your situation is very common in our area. Great job, and good money but unfortunately bad credit. The bad news is the landlord will want to see a copy of your credit report. The good news is that the landlord may accept the renter based on other factors, such as income and job stability. That would depend on the landlord. The rental home you inquired about is in an adult community as the lease price is very low. Properties in all age communities in the Toms River area are going at a minimum of $1400 per month for a single family home. Hope this helps. I have a few homes in Toms River that you may be interested in.
Eric,

This property is located in an Adult Community where the minimum age is 55 years young. Unless your children are older than 18 years old, this community will not fit your needs. It is not out of the question to find housing with poor credit as it will be up to the Landlord, however, your combined strong income will be a plus. Feel free to contact me with your specifics.