Rentals in 95409>Question Details

Jmay20, Renter in 95409

I have my eye on some condo's I would love to rent but none of them are available. How could I advertise my interest?

Asked by Jmay20, 95409 Mon May 16, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 95409

Answers

5
How about going to the property manager, if there is one, and letting them know of your interest. Or you could contact a local realtor who might be able to source who the owners are.

Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 17, 2011
If the condo association has a newsletter, this may be a good way to advertise your interest. Check with the property management company. Bulletin boards are usually near the mailboxes.
Direct interface with the management team is always a good place to start.
Talk to the on site manager at the condo. They may have a book where people can advertise places to rent. Also, most condos have a bulletin board, so if you talk to the manager, they may let you hang a notice that you are looking to rent.

A Realtor may also be helpful because they can sometimes go back and see if one of the units was rented 11 months ago and might be coming back up for rent shortly.
None are available what interest needs to be advertised. When the properties become available then express interest!