Rentals in Norwood>Question Details

Aliyoga, Home Buyer in Wales, WI

I have been trying to rent an apartment or home in Norwood, MA on the first floor, pet friendly, can you help?

Asked by Aliyoga, Wales, WI Fri Jan 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Norwood

Answers

8
Kelly’s answer
Norwest Woods and Norwood Gardens are two apartment complexes that take pets. I am a former tenant of one and a current tenant of the other with pets. I'm not 100% sure what's available, but they usually have a few apartments open at any given time. They are both managed by Chestnut Hill Realty, I think you can find more info about them by searching the name of the complexes.
I live at the Berkshires at Windsor Gardens on Route 1. Not too many complaints so far. I like it there. It is pet friendly!
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Pet friendly is not always easy.
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi, Olde Derby village does not have any empty 1 bedrooms. They do have a 2 bedroom on the first floor for 1400 where cats are welvome. The rent includes water and gas heat. Please use below website to contact them. I will also continue to look around for you.

http://m.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Massachusetts/Norwood
The bedrooms are still 2, maybe 1 if the apartment is very big. There are 2 cats, and the weight is 13 pounds, the neighboring towns are Walpole, Canton, Sharon, Needham, anything around Norwood, since I have to be accessible for my job which is Monitor to a Transportation for Special Needs Children, and a driver picks me up, so I'll have to be closer to him/her.
Currently there are 6 apartments in Norwood, The cheapest two start at 1200 and 1275, rent includes heat but no pets are allowed. What kind of pet do you have and how much does it weigh? How about neighboring towns?
Like I said on my question I need an apartment on the first floor, pet friendly and my range of price iis $800.00 to $1000.00, I know is very low but it is what I can afford, please HELP.
Hi, What are you looking for? The number of bedrooms, cat or dog, is a town house ok, what is your price range? With town houses, you get double the space, the bedrooms will be on the second floor and quieter than the first floor.
Oh, I forgot, 2 bedrooms.
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013