Rentals in 97203>Question Details

Angel Graham, Renter in Scappoose, OR

I have been searching for 2/3months, how do i get passed the credit and felon issues that hinders my success, leaving my daughter(4) and i homeless?

Asked by Angel Graham, Scappoose, OR Thu Aug 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 97203

Answers

5
You may want to try a company called DEA Investments, in Vancouver, Washington. Only 20 minutes across the Glen Jackson bridge from Gresham. I used to work for them a couple of years ago and they give people a chance with increased deposits.
I don't have their phone number but you can look them up on the internet. One of their apartment complexes are called Willowbrook Apartments. You can try looking them up to find DEA's phone number.
Good-Luck!

Terri Kirkes
Wellington Square Apartments
19849 NE Halsey Street, #105
Portland, Oregon 97230
(971)201-2974
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Angel there is not a real great answer to your question. My Best advice to you is before you give any money is to be honest with the property management co or landlord. Also you might try getting a qualified co-signer to help you out. Angel be prepared to pay 1st last and a deposit. If your felony was a drug charge and you have completed treatment and or are still in a program that may help as well. Call Home Forward and see if they have any resources for you. Good Luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013
Get that information DELETED off your credit Email Shannon McQuade at plan B Services
Shannon Mcquade

Email: s.mcquade@planbservice.com
Copy of Website Logo Logo 161 Fashion Lane Suite 201 Tustin, CA 92780
Ph: 714-361-4467
Fax: 714-508-7800
You may want to call "211". They are a centralized agency that can direct you to other agencies that may be able to help you.

Terri Kirkes
Wellington Square Apartments
My best advice would be to try to improve your credit score- the felon issue.... I wouldn't know where to direct you, as that will remain with you.