Rentals in Plano>Question Details

Michelle Wal…, Renter in Dallas, TX

I have been looking to move the plano however every house that I am interested in its already istaken or the agent doesn't return my email or call.

Asked by Michelle Walker, Dallas, TX Wed Nov 28, 2012

Is their any avaialble 3/2/2 in the area from 900-1200

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Plano

Answers

14
Michael Brownstead’s answer
Hello Michelle,

The housing market in the area, especially Plano, continues to remain HOT, meaning sales and leases are very strong. As a matter of fact, the number of homes available for purchase and lease (home inventory) is rather low right now; however, don't be discouraged, my business motto is, "Providing Solutions.....Because Your Move Matters!"

I am very interested in learning more about your real estate needs so that I can formulate a comprehensive plan to find the perfect home for you and your family at the best possible price.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at: 214-872-0400 or michaelbrownstead@ebby.com so we can further discuss your real estate needs.

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI, ABR
REALTOR®
Ebby Halliday Realtors®
8920 Coit Rd., Ste. 100Plano, TX 75025
E-mail: MichaelBrownstead@Ebby.com
Good Morning Michelle;

I have read the overwhelming responses you received yesterday regarding leases in the Plano area.

Are you trying to stay within Plano schools, some other surrounding cities fall in the Plano ISD and you might be able to find something in another area as well.

I will be happy to add you to MLS to do searches and get automatic emails for leases that come onto the market or change in price. This way instead of searching online and hitting closed doors, you will be one of the first to see what is going on in the Market today.

If you are interested and you are not working with a Realtor already, please email or give me a call, I will be happy to assist you in finding you a home.

Best Wishes,

Joann K Jackson
214-697-0819
Web Reference: http://www.joannjackson.com
Michelle,

Leasing is a very hot market in North Dallas. I would suggest that you work with a reatlor who represent you as a TENANT agent and NOT landlord's agent. Those agents whom you called are landlord's agents and will look after the beneft of the landlords.

If you are not currently working with an agent who represents you as a tenant then I'd be happy to assist you. Feel free to call me at 469-371-2899.

Take care,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Michelle,
As you can see, it's in your best interest to hire a Realtor to work for you and represent YOUR best interests. Once you're hire a Realtor they will help you find homes as soon as they hit the market, show them to you, and help you with any paperwork.

You have also found that lease homes move VERY fast. Usually they are not on the market very long before a lease application gets approved. Knowing this, you should plan to have your information ready including your application fee and security deposits. This will help ensure that you don't loose a home you love.

If you are not already working with another agent, we would love to assist you. Please call me at 214-418-0180 and I would be happy to help.

Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
214-418-0180
Melissa.Hailey@coldwellbanker.com
Hi Michelle,

There are currently 4 homes for rent in Plano with the criteria you mentioned. If you will email me at sheila.fejeran@gmail.com or call me at 972-948-0715, I would be happy to send you the listings to take a look at.

Thanks!

Sheila Fejeran
Michelle, I see 7 properties for lease that are 3/2/2 (allow pets) and are located in Plano, but only 1 of them are $1200. The other 6 are $1250 to $1300. There is nothing less than $1200.

Brent Rice, Top Recommended Broker
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Michelle,

I understand your situation and frustration. The rental market in Plano is wild. These homes can go on and then off the market before you know it. The listing agents are very busy and don't have to try too hard to lease them.

HOWEVER, you need a Realtor to make calls for you and set up appointments (among many other things that need to be done to lease a property). There are many subtle aspects of the process that can unnecessarily cost you money. I CAN HELP PROTECT YOU AND YOUR MONEY. Besides, depending on your situation, I will make getting into a home a lot easier for you.

I have recently assisted several clients to lease properties in Plano and know that you will need to be quick when you see something that you like. Of course, you'll need to have a current list of properties to choose from. I can send you properties today if you call or text me NOW at 214-808-3100. As others have said, our service to you is FREE. It's a no brainer. You need the help. I'm willing to help. We can look at properties as soon as tomorrow.

Brent Rice, Top Recommended Broker (Plano and Dallas)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Pease call 214-215-5106 and one of my Buyer Specialists will be able to answer your questions and send you available properties.
Hi Michelle,

You just need to find an agent that will return your calls and work with you to find the home. Any agents can show you the same homes on the market.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
You need to have your own buyer's agent. You do not want to deal with the listing agent.... he/she represents the SELLER!!!
I can refer you to a good one if you call me.

Good luck!!

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
The other agent is correct! You need an agent to assist you. We are able to get you up to date info on properties all over the metroplex, and in your case, Plano. It does not cost a dime and is well worth it... You don't have to " spin your wheels" hoping a property is available. I'm happy to help you and I live and work in Plano.
When are you looking to move? Cause this makes a big difference. Working with a Realtor can help eliminate the stress and it's free for you. I can definitely help find you a home.
I just looked up and found three 3B2b rental homes on the east side of Central Expy. for lease in your price range. Call me at 214-543-2105 Sharron Elliott
Hi Michelle-

You need an agent to help you. It doesn't cost you anything.

I can send you information daily on new homes that are listed so you can see them sooner than when they are posted on Trulia.

Text, email or call me and I would be honored to help you. Please visit my website to learn more about me!

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145
sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
Mobile Site: m.sherryrenfroe.com