Rentals in Southgate>Question Details

Brittanynich…, Renter in

I have bad credit but im trying to fix that and need a place to rent in the north clackamas school district i was denied once what are my options?

Asked by Brittanynicholemiller, Wed Jul 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I would suggest speaking with a local property manager who deals with rentals and can advise you appropriately as to what your options are.

In regard to fixing your credit, often times a mortgage broker will help you in getting your credit repaired for free. If you'd like contact info for a good mortgage broker, let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer