Rentals in 94123>Question Details

ATLS, Home Owner in Outside U.S.

I have an in law unit rented out for 2 yrs now. 1st yr was a written, 2nd was month- month. All utilities inclusive. How do I increase rent legally?

Asked by ATLS, Outside U.S. Fri Apr 26, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in 94123

Help the community by answering this question:


If it is a legal in law, follow the rent control guidelines set by the city. Call 311 for SF City Info
Ask for accessors office to see how many units are indicated in property address.
Ask for rent increase guideline for SF.
If it's not a legal in law, ask your real estate attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer