Rentals in Winston Salem>Question Details

Sherri, Renter in Winston Salem, NC

I have an housing vouchcher in forsyth county I 've excellent rentals ref. but I can't find a decent nor location to use my voucher alot

Asked by Sherri, Winston Salem, NC Wed Sep 7, 2011

of people are not accepting vouchers in the area. I have to move in 30 days my rent has increase by $109 HAWS will not agree to the with increase at my current location. I have search the list on the local haws site nothing decent at all please some help me.

Answers

2
You do not have to look only on HAWS site you can look in the paper and anywhere else that advertises rentals If you would like some help let me know have a blessed day Sandee Hamrick
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 7, 2011
Other agent gave you good advice. I would also add that an agent might find what is available thru the MLS service. I have a property coming available in the next few days and may know of more. If you will call me to let me know what your voucher is now (# bedrooms & amount) I'll try to help.