Rentals in Staten Island>Question Details

Kristie, Home Buyer in New Dorp, Staten Isl...

I have an apt that will be available Jan 1 any suggestions on where to post this?

Asked by Kristie, New Dorp, Staten Island, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Kristie, It's January 1st and was wondering if your apartment was available? I can help you rent it so please would you give me a call and we can start from there 718-635-2421 Jeannette Batsikas
Hi Kristie,
I am working with a few different people that are looking for an apartment. If you can give me a call so that we can discuss the details I can see if your place will fit their needs.
Rosemarie Rivicci
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Appleseed Homes
917-846-5795
homesbyrosemarie@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
For maximum exposure why not simply list with a broker....
Let a Realtor handle it for you. We can post in places that you cannot where it will get the most widespread visibility and...it costs you nothing.

We also run credit checks on the prospective tenants. The tenant pays our fees.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
718-928-9580
It's free to post your listing anywhere but its also free to contact a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson who specializes in rentals. Why not call my office at Robert Defalco Realty and have a professional do all the work for you??? Like they say in "Staples", if you want it to be EASY.....Call 718-605-9300!