Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Chyna.irizar…, Other/Just Looking in Hollywood Hills, Hol...

I have a 4 year old Rottweiler and moving to Miami. Does anyone know of any apartments/duplex available for October 1? .... Chyna.irizarry@gmail.com

Asked by Chyna.irizarry, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood, FL Fri Sep 20, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

6
Hi Chyna ... a very ideal place for you and your awesome dog is Coconut Grove ... so very pet friendly ... both of you can walk anywhere and close enough to downtown ... a dog lover myself will be very happy to be of assistance. My e-mail: RealtorElena1822@gmail.com .... I'll e-mail you at the above e-m address. E!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 20, 2013
Chyna,

Good Morning. How much $ is you limit to rent? Where would you like to live? Brickell, Edgewater, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, etc. Let me know so I can send you a list.

Jenny Arias May
Metro1 Properties
3058017511
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 20, 2013
As long as you obtain additional insurance for the pet and place an additional deposit I am sure you will find a Landlord that will accommodate you. I have a property available for October 1st, it is a duplex and both units will be ready, a 3/2 and a 2/1, let me know if interested.
Dogs are allowed if they are trained cause of the landscape. A deposit might be required. If you will like to see the property, please contact me at 305 303-8183

Alex
Great. I will send you an info on both Downtown, Mary Brickell, and Coconut Grove. Dog Friendly buildings. :)

Watch out for my email soon.

Jmay@Metro1Properties.com
My budget is 900-1200... Depending on the area, rooms, etc. I am open about location but I'm looking for a good area. I have a rottweiler, but I don't want live in a place that I need one. I'm going to start working downtown but I'm willing to commute as far west as Kendall and as far north as aventura.