Rentals in 11701>Question Details

Anja, Renter in 11701

I have a small family. My fiance and I recently had a baby. We are looking for 1 bed in Suffolk for Amityville to Bayshore, that the 1shotdeal. Thanks

Asked by Anja, 11701 Thu Jan 9, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11701

Answers

2
Consider working with an agent of your own, or check http://www.mlsli.com or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 10, 2014
Anja,

Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com