Rentals in Watertown>Question Details

Lesley Porter, Renter in Watertown, MA

I have a section 8 voucher. I am looking for a quiet 1-bedroom apt. for May 1st. I have 2 cats. No car--near T. Max rent is around 1800 mo.

Asked by Lesley Porter, Watertown, MA Sun Jan 27, 2013

I know that Watertown doesn't have a lot of 1-bedrooms, but could you lead me in a good direction/ I am also considering Waltham, but the complexes seem to be awful. I would really like to live in a privately owned apartment.

Answers

3
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.
Hannah left you her number.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Thanks, I'm already working with Hannah :)
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
it must be nice to have a section 8 voucher. How do I get one of those? Maybe you should get a job?
You do realize that you are being an ignorant judgmental ass, don't you?
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
I can help you. Give me a call at 617 981 0924.

Hannah
Hi, Hannah,

I am getting info on the 1-bed at 15 Ralph Piteri Terrace #3 in Watertown. Great location for someone without a car! Not isn't it hard to find a 1-bed in Watertown. No one wants pets, even cats.

If you know of other possibilities, would you email me at lportapet@gmail.com? I'm a bit shy about talking on the phone at this point. But I will get over the shyness soon. I just want to get a picture of what's out there for me. Thank you very much. Lesley
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013