Rentals in Oceana>Question Details

margetfit, Renter in Oceanside, CA

I have a 30 pound inside dog..he is my service dog. I am disabled and close to 60yrs need to sell before I move. Help

Asked by margetfit, Oceanside, CA Thu May 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Oceana

Answers

9
So you need to sell your dog??? You posted under rentals. Can you provide further details?

BeachBrokerBill
DRE 01775528
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
If you need to buy in Oceana I will be very glad to assist you with your search but if you need to rent I will be happy to direct you to a friend who manages many rentals in all of Oceana.
So you don't live down here yet, but you need to find a place to rent in Oceanside?

What are you looking to pay in rent?

Glad you love your dog!! We love our 3 labs as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
I will be selling my home. I love my dog! I will have no cash problems after I sell.I m looking in Carlsbad or Oceanside.
I am planing to drive down next week or weekend. My realator said it will not be hard to sell. I have to find the right place for my dog and I.
Your question has unspecific tones, however I believe your primary topic is selling and the potential inconvenience with a large domestic animal on the premises. Often we list homes with showing arrangements requiring the listing agent and/or seller being present. It is not a problem in our present market. The house will be sold in a week. However if your goal is to ‘trade’ into another house (sell/buy) then some pre-planning as to where you will be going and for how much $ needs to be addressed. I will be happy to meet with you and hone your plans and provide you with a net sheet. One step at a time

John Linthurst
HomeSmart Realty
760 297 0771
Why are you selling your dog?
Oceana is a nice community for adults 55 and older. There is usually a number of homes for sale or for rent at any given time. Are you looking to sell a home and then rent in Oceana or ?
Please clarify. I would be happy to assist.

​Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®

McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
brokermcallister@gmail.com EMAIL
Do you have a unit that you want to sell in Oceana? I am sold many units in Oceana. Please contact me and I will be glad to help you. Prices have increased in Oceana recently; they are still not as at the peak of the market but much better than in the last years.

Daniela Marshall

Daniela Marshall Real Estate Service
HomeSmart Realty West, Broker Associate
GREEN, E-PRO, CIPS, SFR
CA DRE License 01056741
760-809-3003
http://DanielaMarshall.com
http://www.facebook.com/daniela.marshall