Rentals in Phoenix>Question Details

goingcrazyw3, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

I have a lease break on my credit. I am making payments to the company. Is there any places that will rent to me in the west valley?.?

Asked by goingcrazyw3, Phoenix, AZ Tue Mar 19, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Phoenix

Answers

6
There are lots of companies out there that will work with someone who is doing the right thing and making payments on a past judgement. My company included, unfortunately we don't have any available 3 bedrooms under 800 in our vacant inventory, but if you need help finding something feel free to give me a call 623-738-4993 and I can see what I can find.
I had lost my job October 2011 and was unable to pay. My unemployment wouldnt cover my kids and rent, clothes, etc. I am making payments toward the collection agency. I am looking for a 3 bd 2 ba under 800 if possible. I have tried Craigslist and its very rare to find a for rent by owner which is under a grand a month. I am looking for a house but I would take an apartment.
Give me a call and we can talk about it. 602-697-4437

Edna Lake
Maybe, what was your reason for the break?

I have a nice 3 bed 2 bath coming up in Surprise that has a reasonable landlord.
In my experience it really depends on the owner, or property manager. Many people rent due to credit issues, so it is kind of in the cards. I think you may have the best luck on Craigslist with the owners who rent their properties directly.

I wish you the best of luck to not be goingcrazyw3!
What type of home are you looking for?