Shelby Mosel…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I have a huge problem. Two daughters need to rent one has no credit the other score around 600 they need an apartment asap.

Asked by Shelby Moseley, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

11
1) be very upfront......in today's economy, many people's credit scores are suffering.....I would suggest using bank statements to show that while your credit isn't great, tour income is sufficient...further, be willing and ready to offer an additional months security or even 2 months if need be. In most cases, money speaks much louder than credit scores.
You my need to consider co-signing for the lease for the first year while your daughters establish enough credit.
Hi Shelby,

This is not necessarily a huge problem. NO credit is much better than bad credit. The 600 FICO score is not necessarily a disqualifier. It may be possible for you to co-sign for them. If not, I still may be able to help your daughters secure an apartment. It will depend on other factors such as monthly income and length of employment.

Please contact me to discuss their situation and how I can help you successfully secure a new apartment for your daughters.

Looking forward to speaking with you. Have a great day. Stay COOL! = )

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Fax: (215) 625-4728
I would suggest starting to build the credit via a secured credit card, or items like it. As for appeasing the landlord you may want to see if they would accept utility bills, cable bills, old rent, or even cell bills to justify her credit worthiness!
Good morning, My name is Carol Ann RE Agent with RE Linc Real Estate Group, LLC- Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 *** 215.914.0300. Please call me so that we can discuss your situation, and get your daughters situated in their new home.
Most landlords will let the parents co-sign for the lease.

Sheri Curci
Remax Properties
215-757-2889
You can most likely act as a guarantor for them. It will just depend on the landlord in question.

Chris
Call me to discuss
Michael solomon
Realty mark associates
2155837777 x95
2154212121 cell
There are landlords and owners that are more flexible than others.
I know of a few including myself. If they have a verifiable source of income contact me for units in the Wayne ,Pa 19087. williampennewell@comcast.net
If you have question you can contact me by mail vdana.remax.access@gmail.com
do they both want to move into one apartment? and one of my past clients with a credit score of just over 600 was approved. also which area and what type of apartment are they looking for?
Pretty much open, however not the city dump, currently looking into Point Breeze and Germantown, but open.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Yes, in addition to a third person that has a gross income of about 1600+ but less than perfect credit
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013