Rentals in Baltimore>Question Details

Gail, Other/Just Looking in Jersey City, NJ

I have a house that I am going to find tenants for, I would like to put it with a management agency, how much do they charge

Asked by Gail, Jersey City, NJ Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

6
Je Fo’s answer
If you have not decided on a Management company yet, I can refer you to the one I am working with.

I am a homeowner, have 2 houses managed by a management company and the service is great.

They charge me 9% Managment fee but it is the dependability that I appreciate the most.

Let me know
Hi Gail,

Normally a management company will charge 10% of the monthly rent. If you need some referrals, don't hesitate in contacting me.

Andrea Perez Del Castillo
andreaperezdelcastillo.LNF.com
I am looking for a house to rent. My fiance, 3 year old son and 8 pound dog...When will you be listing??
Most companies I am aware of charge around 10%. I think it is a great move putting it with a management agency.
RE/MAX Realty Group property management fee is 8%. I have out of country clients with Re/MAX Realty Group that handle the home owners Insurance and property taxes for my clients and of course renting the property's and dealing with the tenants.

It's always easier to receive checks instead of writing them.

Greg Myers
Re/MAX Reaty Group
The charge depends on what you want from the management company. Our company charges 10% of the monthly rent and is set up to your needs and the property.