Rentals in Danbury>Question Details

breannacoffe…, Renter in Danbury, CT

I have a family of three and i need a rental for less than 1,300 per month. anything available ?

Asked by breannacoffey1994, Danbury, CT Tue Feb 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101338745-7-Hayestown-Hts-Danb…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Danbury

Answers

5
Two large bedrooms, good area in Danbury. It will be available in June 2013 , if you are interesting call Anne at (203) 482-7549
Hi-

I have located a few rentals that are close to 1300..if you would like my help in locating/watching for others that come on the market (since they go fast) please contact me at 203-470-3275.

Thanks-

We Are Not Animal people! It is just my niece, my sister and I. would be hard sharing a room and i would love for my niece to have her own room. hopefully something by the grace of god comes up soon !
Hi- I agree with Jonathan..and another question is...do you have Pets..that will but an even further stretch on finding something in that price range. If it does pop up, you would have to move on it right away.
In that price range, you are probably going to have to settle for a 2 bedorom unit. Rental prices have come up over the last few years. The least expensive 3 bedroom unit listed on the MLS starts at $1595.