Rentals in Hopewell>Question Details

Richard Ande…, Real Estate Pro in Princeton, NJ

I have a client that needs to rent a home in Hopewell High School district. Her children are enrolled their. This could be a lease to buy deal for

Asked by Richard Anderson, Princeton, NJ Sun Jan 29, 2012

the right home. She has three years unitl her youngest son graduates. If you have a property that has failed to sell that might be a good canidate for a lease to buy then please contact me. Richard Anderson Keller Williams Princeton Real Estate

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Hopewell

Answers

3
I have a home in Hopewell that we would love to do rent or rent to own. Definitely big enough with 5 bedrooms. Please feel free to give my agent, Marcia Graves, a call about 4 Tyburn Ln, at 609-610-8200
Richard, I have a beautiful home in the Hopewell school system ready for move in Marc 5th.
Possible purchase also.

Please contact me 609-658-5839

Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
Have her search the site below for rent to own homes-owner financing it is free and you may post your information also in the realtor directory free good luck