Rentals in Dallas>Question Details

garrettarie88, Renter in Dallas, TX

I have a 2 bedroom section 8 voucher and assistance from the icp program, i am looking for a really nice condo/house in the dallas area. please help.

Asked by garrettarie88, Dallas, TX Tue Feb 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dallas

Help the community by answering this question:


Pick a Realtor who specializes in section 8.

Turtle Creek Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
could you please provide me with your contact information?
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > Rentals in Dallas > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer