Rentals in Saratoga Springs>Question Details

Roberta Acos…, Home Owner in Saratoga Springs, NY

I have a 5 bedroom, beautiful custom home for rent long term in Saratoga Springs. Is there anyone interested?

Asked by Roberta Acosta, Saratoga Springs, NY Tue Oct 9, 2012

Answers

9
Hi Roberta, We are looking for a house in Saratoga Springs for a long term rental. We just moved here from Europe. Where is the house?
Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 25, 2012
Hi Claudette...The house is 5 Rose Ridge Court...it is listed for sale on here and you can see photos....I would prefer renting. Thank You!..my email is rleigh1109@gmail.com if you have any questions...Thank You!
Flag Sun Nov 4, 2012
I am looking for a rental for a year. Husband just transferred to area and I have 3 kids. I need a 4 bedroom+ .
Hi Allison,

This posting is year old and I believe this property has already rented. I responded to your other inquiry, but feel free to call or email me if you need help finding a rental such as this.

~Tori
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
I am interested, but there are a few things to tell you about myself. First, I am disabled, and use a walker. I also have a wonderful dog named Dorothy, and two cats. My disability is multiple sclerosis, which I have had for eight years and it has never gotten worse, thank god. Right now I live in cohoes, at the Riverwalk apartments. I am moving to Saratoga because I have very good memories of it from before I had MS. Thank you, Roberta.
Yes hello. We would be. Family of five. Husband works near there. Can we please see photos first?
Yes we are. Two small dogs ok? $$?
For maximum exposure why not consider listing with a broker....
Hi Roberta,

I also have a renter who might fit the bill. Email me and let me know what you'd be asking in rent. Would it come furnished or unfurnished.

Thanks!
~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865
Roberta,
I have a family coming into town in 11 days, could you email or call so we can talk & set a time to preview your home?
Jim
James Furey
Realty USA "The Furey Group"
(518) 229-5104
jfurey@nycap.rr.com
Hi Roberta, where's the house? What are you asking for in rent? Maria