Rentals in Albuquerque>Question Details

Cindy Castro, Renter in Albuquerque, NM

I had recently sent an application to land of enchantment which denied me because of my credit.

Asked by Cindy Castro, Albuquerque, NM Tue Mar 12, 2013

and I needed to make three times the rent amount. How can I go about renting a home from you could I put a double deposit on the home to rent or what could I do.

Answers

2
Have you looked at Cochiti Lake area? It's a quiet area and there are plenty of homes to rent. Rent is approximately $1000 per month. It's quiet and has no crime.
Landlords have a saying that, "every renter has bad credit. It is how they explain their credit that counts." You may be able to explain to your potential landlords the reasons for your credit score and why you will pay them faithfully.

Paying a double deposit may also persuade a landlord to rent to you.

Fixing your credit score is also a good idea. One business that specializes in fixing credit scores is Credit Rescue Now. Here is there link: http://www.creditrescuenow.com/.