Rentals in Louisville>Question Details

Tara Jeffries, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

I had my credit ran and there are a few things i need to get taking care, where can i get credit repair help

Asked by Tara Jeffries, Louisville, KY Fri Feb 1, 2013

Tara, I have a couple of companies I use for credit repair. Call me any time and I'll be happy to share that contact information as well as discuss real estate financing options for you.
Most credit report items can be cleared by you without spending money to have them corrected. With a little guidance it's pretty easy. I'd be more than happy to help you if you like. Just give me a call if you like. 810-3001. Thanks!
FHA loans and VA loans have more flexible guidelines especially in the area of credit. I’ll give you an example — the minimum credit scores that we’re talking about for an FHA or a VA loan, typically in today’s market is 620. (Compare that to) a traditional conventional loan where the minimum score that you really are looking at is 680; otherwise, you get really hit with extra costs and penalties. So FHA and VA loans have more flexibility depending on what state you’re in. Sometimes there are state programs that you should inquire about that also have more flexibility. A mortgage is still absolutely a possibility.
Rhonda Raderer with Century Mortgage is excellent Tara, (502)550-5463
Frankie Story w/Supreme Lending does an excellent job. Her number is (502) 694-9916.
Thanks Suzy!
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
Your best first step is to work with a bank or mortgage lender. Do not fall for any advertised scheme that says they will fix your credit for a fee.
I'd be glad to take a look at it for you. You can either call me or send me an email. Thanks!

Frankie Story
Mortgage Loan Officer
8019 Dixie Highway #107
Louisville, KY 40258

502-694-9916 - Office
502-410-0494 - Fax
502-417-0101 – Cell

Shoot me an email with the details and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference:
Most of the time, lenders can show you the right way to go. Make an appointment with a mortgage pro, to help you. Or, I'm sure you can 'google' some answers - but I'd rather talk to a real person! A little goes a long way. Before you know it, you'll be in great shape if you stick to the plan.