Rentals in Melbourne>Question Details

shovelhead90, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

I had a stroke/heart attack in 2012. Lost job. selling home. I am on soc. dis. of 1600.00 a month. Is there a decent apartment available? 1 bedroom or

Asked by shovelhead90, Melbourne, FL Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

2
My husband and i are looking for a 3br home in melbourne,fl. My husband is from another country so the only credit he has is a 3 year excellant rental history. My credit is bad because of a previous divorice, our income is very good and our lease is up mid november. Is there any agency that will use his credit but both of our incomes. We make a little over $5000 a month and we need help soon. I don't want to have to pay all these application fee's just to be told no.. PLEASE HELP. We will also consider palm bay as well as long as it's on the outter skirts.
Barefruit28,

It is definitely possible to use your husband's rental history. Just keep in mind that there are several factors that will come into play when a landlord looks at your application. Credit is one criteria that landlords use, but it isn't always the determining factor for them to make a leasing agreement. If you would like to discuss details about your situation please feel free to call me at 321-243-2734 or email at: richard.zacke@gmail.com Let me see if we can work something out for you and your husband.

By Richard Zacke, Realtor
Exit First Class Realty
Direct #: 321-243-2734
Email: richard.zacke@gmail.com
http://rzacke.mybrevardfloridahomes.com
http://www.facebook.com/richardzackerealtor
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
These are Communities that base the rent on your income. I hope this helps...

Abilities at San Juan Inc.
100 San Juan Circle
Melbourne, FL - 32935
(321) 632-4542

Trinity Towers South
615 E New Haven Ave
Melbourne, FL - 32901
321-723-7512

Tracy Cunningham
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013