Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

giselle vazq…, Renter in Waterbury, CT

I get assistance from welfare they would put month rent n security my spouse works and has steady income. looking for one to two bdrms.

Asked by giselle vazquez, Waterbury, CT Thu Mar 7, 2013

Need help want to move to my own place as soon as possible. Can anyone help us.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Help the community by answering this question:



Our Office has an extensive rental department please call 347-202-4965. Our receptionist can get you a rental specialist to work with you and your criteria, to assist you with your Rental Search and help you find a place you can call home. We are open 7 days a week and have flexible and evening hours. So pick up the phone and call today!

Best of Luck,

Millie Valentin
Rental Specialist
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi Giselle,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in section 8 and vary programs and exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search!

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow &
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Bronx County > Bronx > Rentals in Bronx > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer