Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Charlie Zhang, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I found all professional agents here for buying and selling. I am looking for agent for rental. Anyone can help?

Asked by Charlie Zhang, Outside U.S. Thu Apr 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

6
Shea McGrath’s answer
We specialize in homes for rent. Please check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com to view all our available properties and feel free to contact us anytime with addtional questions. We can schedule viewings of interiors on appointment as needed.
Many agents shy away from this part of the job... Frankly - there is no money in it.
Although many renters do convert into "home buyers" - eventually -
Generally seen as: The rate of reward does not exceed the efforts.

I am not in the Portland Market and my comments may not reflect the opinion of others there.

Here we have rentals avg - $2000 month annual and $3500 mo seasonal -
The commission is a fraction compared to a sale commission - ????
Web Reference: http://www.garyyoungman.com
Charlie,
Most agents also offer rental services. Contact some agents in your local area and have them provide you with a rental market analysis and explain their services.

Hope this helps.

Gary Geer
Results Realty
I am a Realtor and also specialize in rental assistance and relocation. Please feel free to contact me at kim@kimminasian.com
It's not typical to have agents for rentals here. Real Estate agents tend to just do sales, not rentals, as in other states. I'm not sure why this is. Your best bet to look for a rental is on craigslist, or on the various property management company websites. The property management companies just promote their own managed properties (for their owner clients), as far as I know. There doesn't seem to exist a central database of properties for rent.
There are lots of good rental agencies here in Portland. Many property managers are also Realtors. If you send me your detailed requirements telling me what you are looking to spend, how long you want to rent and where you want to live, I will be happy to put you in touch with one of the many rental agencies I work with.

Wendy Van Vechten
Academy Mortgage
wendy.vanvechten@academymortgage.com
Hi Wendy,
Thanks a lot for your assistance
We are looknig for a 3 bedrooms with 2 bath house in Jacob Wismer/Findley/Oak Hills school district as we have a 10 years old son (G4). It is better to arrange some house viewings on this Saturday.

Thanks and regards,

Charlie Zhang
Flag Fri Apr 12, 2013