Rentals in Broken Arrow>Question Details

Allison, Renter in Tulsa, OK

I found a rental house on hotpads.com and the contact info is wrong. I cant find it on trulia or zillow. 1229 N. Aster Ave. Broken Arrow, Ok 74012

Asked by Allison, Tulsa, OK Thu Aug 29, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Allison. I have located the phone number to the owner. I don't want to put it on here for privacy, but I just left him a message. If you would like to buy a home, I can help you with that also. We have some great programs in Oklahoma where you can get into a home with no down payment, and you'd be paying less than what you are paying in rent. If I can be of any assistance my number is 918-813-8075. Have a great night!
Thank you for taking the time to answer this. We are not looking into buying. Not looking into being in tulsa for more than 2 yrs. The owner of the house has emailed me now. We are moving from AZ third week of September and we need something to move into in Tulsa. LOL. Hoping to not have to stay at a extended stay when we arrive to look for places.
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2013