Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

rkroo, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

I found a place that I want to move in right away, how do I apply? How much is the deposit, When is it available?

Asked by rkroo, Los Angeles, CA Thu Aug 1, 2013

Answers

4
How did you find the place? There should be a contact you can use to answer these questons directly or you should work with a real estate agent.
Annie
You found a place? How?
If you did physically, why did you not ask when there what you are asking us?
If you found it on line, if it did not have a contact name, then it is probably a scam.
Work with an Agent, you will have more luck.
How did you find that place? What is the address? If you have an agent your agent can help you. That's what an agent is for , so now you will get a lot of response and you pick one.
Give me thumbs up if this is useful to you!

Muriel Levin, Broker - Realtor
HAFA certified,Certified Negotiator, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist. Residence, income properties and commercial leases.
Votre agence immobilière de confiance sur Los Angeles et toute la région de la Californie du Sud
Agent Immobilier Francophone a Los Angeles, Hollywood,Santa Monica and Beverly Hills . Achat et Ventes immobilières a votre portée, de loin ou de près.

323 363-91-40
Muriel Levin @ gmail.com
I can help you if you give me the address. Thanks 323-547-2743