Rentals in Indio>Question Details

William E. D…, Renter in Florida

I don't know that this property is what I am looking to rent in March. I wish a golf club a Pine Valley and/or Palm Valley Golf ? Other?

Asked by William E. Davidson, Florida Wed Nov 7, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3100331645-44769-Palm-St-1-Indi…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Indio

Answers

2
Andrew...I seek any rental, one or two bedroom for March. I am limited in funds so price is important as is where and how nice the rental house or condo is. Of course I would like it in a nice golf club but don 't know much about the area. I have to listen to what you say and offer. William Davidson. 561 391-6884. Billd4208@ att.net
Hi there William,

I believe that this property is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. If that doesn't answer your question, can you please clarify what your question is? I'm more than happy to help.

Andrew
Community Manager
Trulia Voices
Andrew...I had "crossed off" this apartment but since it came up again I shall ask you...how close is it to Palm Valley CC? Are there other, less expensive rentals available at La Quinta...and is this in La Quinta?
Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012