Rentals in 30012>Question Details

Tianna Hall, Home Owner in 30012

I do searches for many people, but the person I am searching for this time is heartbreaking. searching for hmles mthr.

Asked by Tianna Hall, 30012 Thu Jan 23, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 30012

Help the community by answering this question:


You'll need to connect them with their local Department of Human Services in order to start getting them government assistance.

There are a lot of big-hearted people out there, but other than local charities and homeless shelters, you're not going to find a landlord who is going to let someone stay in a rental house they own for free. Unless they're family that is.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 23, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Rockdale County > Conyers > 30012 > Rentals in 30012 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer