Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Starbucks21, Renter in Portland, OR

I cant get a hold of this trulia real estate agent about a house for rent, what do I do?

Asked by Starbucks21, Portland, OR Thu Apr 28, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

6
Ellen & Doc Stephens’ answer
Find another agent. Your Tenant's Rep can show you ANY home for rent. Calling the listing agent on a property is not a good idea. Get yourself a good agent to represent you. It won't cost you a dime more usually, because the Listing Agent pays the Tenant rep's fee. Check out my blog on Why do I need a Buyer's (Tenant's) Agent.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/ellen_doc_stephens_realtors/2010/…

Doc
I would think that if you cant reach them you would want to go to someone else to find a rental. I do not appreciate when other agents do not respond. I think it is important for all of us to respond to the questions, no matter what!
If you have tried both e-mailing and phoning the agent with no results, it could've be that it has been rented (of course, a courtesy call-back would be nice). The rental market is presently rather competitive in P-town!! Best of luck to you....jj
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
jj@janeesejackson.com
Web Reference: http://fabulousportland.com
Hello rnter,
IF the RE agent is also a licensed property manager handling rentals (?) and you do not get a call back you can always try to contact their managing broker within their firm any questions.
Interest rates are down today to 4.5% again so it continues to be a wonderful time to buy. FHA loans for those who qualify, continue to only require 3.5% down.
Wishing you the best,
Bonny Crowley, Principal Broker
Portland Principal Realty, LLC
503-784-0011
Email me with the address and I will see if I can find out some info for you. The only other option is to see if there is another sign in front of the house that may have another number you can call.
Starbucks,
Any local agent can assist you with any listed property. Not everyone specializes in rentals but most of us do some. Think about contacting someone local who responds to your question or use the Find a Pro button on top of the page.