Rentals in Homewood>Question Details

Kia, Renter in Hoover, AL

I been trying to find a home rent,bad my credit is awful what I'm I to do. In homewood,Hoover,Bessemer,

Asked by Kia, Hoover, AL Fri Feb 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Homewood

Answers

2
I would try and talk to a lender/mortgage broker about the options you have as far as getting a loan with poor credit. You may have to make a larger down payment but it is possible.

Please refer to my blog post about getting a loan with bad credit. (Link below)

http://www.trulia.com/blog/isiah_youngblood/2012/04/getting_…

But again, the best way to get the best answer you seek would be speaking to a lender and see what happens. If you do not currently have a Realtor that you're working with, please contact me. I would be happy to assist you with any further real estate needs or questions you may have.

Isiah Youngblood, Realtor®
RealtySouth
iy1776@hotmail.com
cell 205.994.4592
Kia, can you get a co-signer, pay a larger security deposit? If none of these are options you will need to write a personal letter to the prospective landlord and explain your situation in entirety. Although there are a lot of landlords who will not accept you, there are others willing to look at the situation as case by case. There also should be apartment complexes willing to work with you as well.

In the last 2 years I have placed 6 or so people in rentals that are in your current situation. You just have to find one that isn't all about dollars Kia.

Best of luck to you,

Rob