Rentals in Windsor>Question Details

Netia Powell, Renter in Denver, CO

I am 60 yrs old, is that old enough to rent an apartment at Windsor Gardens

Asked by Netia Powell, Denver, CO Thu Aug 18, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Windsor

Answers

8
Hello Netia,

I grew up near Windsor Gardens. When the statue was unveiled it was a big event. May I ask why you prefer to rent instead of own your home?

Corbin Wagoner
RE/MAX Alliance
Corbin@EquityMAXRe.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Netia,

the answer is yes. The age requirement is 55 years of age and they are very strict on that whether purchasing or renting. Have you considered purchasing. With the rates so low now you may be better off purchasing instead of renting if that is a valid option for you. Let me know. We are here to help you with your Real Estate needs.

Robert McGuire - 303-669-1246
Real Estate Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
3900 E. Mexico Ave. #1350
Denver, CO 80210
http://www.rmcguire.yourcastle.org
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 19, 2011
Hi Netia,

Yes you are old enough. Call me and I will find you the perfect unit and my services are free of charge and for obligation.

Ethan Besser, CDPE
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Broker Associate
Keller Williams - DTC
Cell: 303.856.8980
Fax: 303.539.4809
besser@kw.com

The Besser Choice in Real Estate!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Netia,

Windsor Gardens is an Active Senior Community and your age is eligible. There are rentals in the community, however, with the rates being as low as they are and the market values where they are, I would question why rent when you can own! I am sure you have thought it through, and I would like to hear your thoughts. I personally know the activity director at Windsor Gardens. If an Active Adult Community is what you are looking for, I would be happy to show you around Windsor Gardens and a couple of other communities in that same area whether you decide to rent or purchase!

Please let me know when you would like to view your options.

Joyce Sedam
CHERRY CREEK PROPERTIES
720-934-7085
jsedam@gmail.com
http://www.JoyceSedam.com
Web Reference: http://www.JoyceSedam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
55+ community so you are OK. As stated, purchasing might be an option worth exploring; lots of financing options that you might want to check out.
Best of luck
Chuck Strauss, SRES, SFR
Your Castle Real Estate
720-318-7598
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
I would like to hear what the actual tenants have to say, I'm 69 and am looking to rent in a area where they aren't so strict on the age, but this seems like an ideal place to live at my age.
Netia,

You are a prime candidate to rent a condo at Windsor Gardens. Whether you rent or purchase, the age limit is held strictly at 55 and above. I am just wondering if there is a reason why you would want to rent rather than purchase. Depending on your situation, it is normally much better to purchase than rent. You own it and control it, the rent would not be going up and often the purchase mortgage is less than the rent even with the Home Owners Insurance included. Let me know if you would like to take a look at that. I have some great lender partners to assist you. Best of success.

Robert McGuire
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
http://www.theRobertMcGuire.com
Hi Netia,

I have sold in Windsor Gardens and this is an area that those 55+ should place on there list to consider. Whether you are renting, or buying, there is great value to be found at Windsor Gardens. I specialize in the 55+ Buyers/Sellers and know that market well. Depending on your financial and housing goals, you may want to consider purchasing. However, my company, Cherry Creek Properties, LLC., has a great Property Management Division, and I will happily refer you to a teammate that may be able to assist you in finding a Rental in Windsor Gardens. Feel free to contact me if I may be of any service to you. It is important that you know all of your options.

Kindest Regards,

Kat Pearson 303.868.8150
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
5655 S. Yosemite St., Ste 109
Greenwood Village, CO. 80111

kat@kat-homes.com
htpp://www.kpearsonsellsdenver.com