Rentals in Lakeland>Question Details

Jlquinn1313, Renter in Roberts, WI

I am trying to find someone to show me a property in Lakeland. I did call the contact person/phone number and no help. Can someone contact me?

Asked by Jlquinn1313, Roberts, WI Wed Apr 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058467296--S-Upper-17th-St-Lak…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Lakeland

Answers

2
This is surprising ... why don't you get an agent in Roberts, someone who will represent you fully. It will cost you nothing, ensure that you see and analyze the properties, the market, the amenities, the needs and wants you have. Think about it. You need someone in your corner and it is time to take control with an agent who has your best interests at heart, Liz, 612-986-4105